Hey everyone! I recently got nominated by The Outsidehook (thank you!) for the Sisterhood of the Worlds which is basically a tag where you answer questions about yourself and then nominate other bloggers for it.
The rules are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers (I am choosing only four-can’t think of many)
4. Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Questions from the outsidehook:
- What’s your favorite TV show? I’m going to say Psych because I find crime television shows fascinating.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate all the way!!
- What book character would you bring to life? -and what role would they have in your life? I would definitely want to bring Hermione Granger to life because I love Harry Potter and Hermione seems like she would be a good friend.
- Pick a place, any place, to travel to or to live. I definitely want to live in London in the future because I’ve been there once and I loved it. Also, I feel like one can never run out of things to do in London.
- Favorite animated film? (Disney, Pixar, Dreamwork, etc) Definitely Inside-Out because the comedy is great!
- What’s a big part of your personality that people wouldn’t know about you just from reading your blog? I definitely pride myself on the ability to make others laugh. However, that may or may not come across in this blog because my blog is less conversational and more information-based.
- Favorite ship? (my favorite question of all time) Rachel and Mycroft from Every Breath by Ellie Marney. I don’t really have an idea of what their ship name would be and I don’t want to ruin it…
- What is your spirit animal? I can never actually answer this question. It’s like asking me what my patronus would be…
- How long have you been blogging? And what is your favorite thing about it? I’ve been blogging for about a year and a half and my favorite thing about it is getting recommendations from other bloggers and discovering new blogs.
- Got any celebrity crushes? Nah. I tend to occupy myself with the one at school just fine. 😉
My questions for other bloggers:
- Favorite book series?
- Ice cream or Popsicles?
- What is your blog focused on?
- Favorite movie?
- What is your favorite thing about blogging?
- What would be one thing you could eat forever?
- What made you interested in blogging/would you recommend it?
- If you could talk to any author, who would it be? What questions would you ask them?
- If you could go into any book, which one and why?
- What is your favorite of the Seven Wonders of the World?