Much love to Harshita (A Bookworm in Bookland) for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award!
What Is Mystery Blogger Award?
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers who have committed to the art and have a passion for sharing their knowledge about a subject with their audience. These bloggers are never short of inspiration and are always working hard to spread their love and expertise.
Credits to Okoto Enigma (The creater of this award)
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
1. In addition to reading a lot, I also read ridiculously fast. The Wall Street Journal actually posted a speed reading test a few years ago which has a comprehension test built into it as well and after taking this test about five times and averaging the results I had a reading speed of 1300 words per minute with a 90% comprehension rate.
2. I’m a total computer science nerd. I love to code and know how to code in about 6 programming languages and am about to learn three more in the next year. For me, computer science is an ever-growing field and I believe that almost every single career in the near future will require some knowledge of computer science.
3. I’ve been a Lincoln-Douglas debater for about 3 years and it’s rubbed off on me so much that I jump at the opportunity to turn anything into a philosophical discussion (human extinction, anyone?).
Questions asked by Harshita:
1. Tell a weird/funny thing about you.
I used to watch iiSuperwomanii a lot, and so now, a significant amount of my speech patterns are still influenced by her, which means that I’m ridiculously sarcastic and have a knack for imitating my family members.
2. What would be your worst nightmare?
Having my house catch on fire and losing my bird, dog, and collection of about 600 books.
3. What is the most adventurous thing you ever did?
My family went to Costa Rica with some of our friends and we went waterfall rappelling, which is essentially climbing down the side of a waterfall while being attached to only one rope.
4. Which is the most worst movie you ever saw?
The Blair Witch Project and The Human Centipede.
5. If you could visit one country for free then which country would it be?
Honestly, Germany, because I really love the energy and vibes that the culture there has.
My best posts:
I nominate these 10 bloggers:
10. Saif Sayed
5 questions for these bloggers:
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
3. Do you believe that human extinction is good? Why or why not?
4. Would you rather have to burn (or delete for all you e-readers) your entire book collection or only be able to read one book for the rest of your life?
5. Dogs or cats?